Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Wonderful

Very challenging. Had to think for once. ;)

Zabaax Zabaax

seen it.

Seen the exact thing before, but without a star to get to. The game scrolls far too slowly, I was always waiting at the edge of the screen for it to get to the star. It should track the character instead of scrolling independently. alos, It was very boring.

Ragdoll Laser Dodge 2 Ragdoll Laser Dodge 2

to the realgreeneagle:

don't give a bad rating because you have a slow computer. This game works smoothly and perfectly for me. Challenging, but fun.

The Floorsland The Floorsland

Work on collision detection..

I fell through a moving platform. :( Shouldn't have uploaded this, it needs serious polishing.

telinc1 responds:

I know it. In newest versions of the game, this is fixed.
And I know why is this glitch happening.
1: The platforms are moving very fast.
2: The aren`t into the ground symbol, but have an instance name of ground.

The Sagittarian The Sagittarian

Survived!

anticlimactic.

Flash Chess Flash Chess

it's okay...

the computer's sort of stupid... He sacrificed pieces a couple of times with no good reason. very strange. good job, though.

kknots responds:

I made it so that eating enemy pieces is more important than fleeing or protecting endangered pieces. And sometimes it's impossible to flee or protect a figure.
Do you think that's wrong?

Two Red Buttons Two Red Buttons

mmm.

Since there's no way to logically pick a button, the game is just trial and error- it becomes very tedious to go back and redo the game every single time the incorrect button is randomly selected. I wasted two minutes of my day here.

Vandal Cannon Vandal Cannon

mmm.

Nice concept, could've been executed a lot better. Work on graphics as well. A good work in progress.

Turkey Survival Mission Turkey Survival Mission

It's okay...

Probably about the best we can expect in seasonal games. try a more original concept next time.

Fun Snake Game Fun Snake Game

oh my god....

I've always wondered when i would come across a game this wonderful... this original. This is what we all aspire to. I salute you, you beautiful, beautiful person.